Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day -14: Open House Photos

Here are a few things my students showed off at Open House. You can click on them to see slightly bigger versions.

First, this is an example of a list each student made of things they wanted their parents to see.


Here are some posters a pair of students made about the book Sarah, Plain and Tall. It's hard to see in this picture, but I liked their comic-book style drawings.


And here are a few of my students' biographies. Anyone know who Omar Bravo (on the biography in the upper righthand corner) is? I didn't, but all my students do!


Probably the biggest hit of the evening was the little iPhoto slideshow I made a pictures from our field trips this year. One parent asked if I could email her some of the pictures that her daughter is in. This is the first year that a few parents of students in my class have email.

No comments: